Friday, June 17, 2011

Little things

Just ate lunch at Little Poca Cosa in Tucson. Awesome. Good clean Mexican food. Sweet and energetic vibe. The owner gave me a hug before I left (she gives everyone a hug). I had the mole which came with a deliscious salad and fluffy rice and moist pinto beans. The salsa was killer.
The stereo on my rental car is great. You wouldn't believe the difference this makes on driving. The stereo on the rental in Europe was horrible and by the end of the tour Steve and I were going crazy.
It is hot as fuck here in Arizona...

1 comment:

Ashley Keene said...

It is very, very hot here (but at least it's a dry heat right?). Haha just kidding, it's miserable. Really enjoyed your show last night though. My brother and I never expected to see someone break out a tuba.

I have to ask, what was the name of the first song in your set?